You all must be thinking that this recipe is not gonna work but trust me that the taste of this dessert is awesome and your family and guests will fall in love with it. The taste of dates and walnuts will change your mind.
½ cup Prepared vanilla custard
2 tbsp Cream
1 tbsp Butter
3 Digestive biscuit crushed 3
3 to 4 Ajwa Dates de seed
3 to 4 Walnuts crushed
1 tbsp Cocoa powder
4 to 5 Walnuts
3 tbsp. Sugar
- Dissolve sugar till light golden.
- Add walnut.
- Remove, pour on plate, keep for setting and crisp.
- Mix biscuit crush and butter together.
- Arrange in bottom of the dish.
- Then walnut and dates, sprinkle cocoa powder.
- Mix cream and custard then spread over.
- Repeat layer.
- Garnish with cream and walnut brittle.