Broken Glass Dessert is the perfect taste craze for those who want new food in every next iftar. So why not you all try this dessert; made with the help of Rafhan Jellies!
Rafhan Strawberry Jelly
Rafhan Banana Jelly
Rafhan Orange Jelly
- Add sugar in boiling water and stir till its dissolve.
- Dissolve each flavor of jelly in 1 cup of boiling water.
- Let the jellies set in individual dishes.
- Add 3 tbsp gelatin powder in ¼ cup cold water and let it sit for 2-5 minutes.
- Then microwave it for 10 seconds.
- Stir till all the gelatin has dissolved.
- Stir in 1 can of condensed milk and 1 cup of hot water.
- Cut the set jellies in cubes and place assorted jellies carefully in a rectangular pan.
- Pour cooled milk mixture over jellies and chill for 6-8 hours.
- Cut into slices and serve.