Today, I am sharing a tasty yet so easy Irish recipe which is quite famous canapé in Dublin. It is actually comes in the genre of Pakistani Pakoray but some ingredients and serving method make it bit different from desi pakoray and I am pretty much sure if you will try onion rings with its simple condiment dip; you all will get addicted to this new taste of Irish pakoray.
Plain Flour 120g
Salt (as per your taste)
Cayenne pepper (as per your taste)
Onion (Large & sliced into rings) 2
Water 100 ml
Sunflower Oil (For frying) 500 ml
Mayonnaise 100g (+ 680 Calories)
- Mix together 100g of flour, cornflour, salt, pinch of cayenne pepper, and water until smooth batter is achieved. Set aside until required.
- Dip the onion rings into the leftover flour.
- Tap to remove any excess, dip into batter and transfer into fryer.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Remove from deep fat fryer and drain on kitchen paper to absorb any excess oil.
Serve it hot with Mayonnaise as a thick, creamy sauce condiment.