When you will be searching online, there will be no single recipe of original White Chicken Karahi. If you have ever eaten white karahi in any local restaurant and your taste buds are still searching to make a replica karahi at your home so you must try this recipe as its tried and tested in fact tasted.
Chicken 1 kg
Onion (chopped) 2
Green chilies 6 (fresh, medium size)
Whole black pepper 1 tsp
Ginger and garlic paste 1 small-cup
Black Pepper Powder 1 tbsp (depends on taste)
Fenugreek Dried 0.1 tsp
Cumin seed 1/2 tsp
Dried coriander fruits 1/2 tsp
Cream 5 tbsp
Water 1/2 litre
Cooking Oil 1/2 cup
- Chop 3 Chilies.
- Heat oil fry chilies then add onions till soft do not let them brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste, black pepper whole, cumin seeds and cook for 2 mins.
- Add chicken and fry.
- Add 2 cups of water, salt, black pepper powder, curd, yogurt and cover with lid.
- After a while fry chicken till tender add milk and cook for 5 mins. then add fenugreek and add cream.
- Add 3 green chilies whole.
Serve it with fresh roti and tandoori.
My this Recipe has been featured in Yummly
So today, I have shared a recipe which I have discovered after so many efforts and false strives. This recipe will taste like utterly traditional chicken white karahi. You all can check my Instagram video of this dish as well, Feel free to share and like. Cheers!